Planned Giving with Sun Health Foundation
The concept of giving back or leaving a legacy is very powerful. By leaving a legacy—whether through a lifetime gift, a gift from an estate plan, or a gift of time— those things that mattered to you during your life will continue well into the future.
How will you be remembered?
At nonprofit Sun Health, we are committed to promoting superior health care for all who live in our community. For nearly 50 years, Sun Health Foundation has championed the power of philanthropy and the many things that we can accomplish by working together. Everyday, we are making peoples’ lives better through support of our community medical centers, the Sun Health Center for Health & Wellbeing, or the health and rehabilitation services on our senior living campuses.
As a result, many people search for ways to give back through their philanthropic support. A planned or legacy gift can help you discover options for making charitable gifts in ways that could allow you to:
- Make a larger charitable gift than you thought possible
- Increase your current income
- Plan for the financial needs of a spouse or loved one
- Provide inheritances for your heirs at a reduced tax cost
- Reduce your income tax and/or avoid capital gains tax
- Diversify your investment portfolio
- Receive income from your personal residence or farm
- Plan for the transfer of your business
- Leave a charitable legacy for future generations
If you would like to understand how your support of Sun Health Foundation can make a lasting impact, we would be pleased to help you find a charitable plan that works for you and your family.
For more information, call 623-832-4321 or visit sunhealthfoundation.planningyourlegacy.org.
(Originally posted in the September issue of LiveWell magazine.)